Hack Facebook Using Phishing 2016 – Bypassing Security Check (Responsive)
This post is outdated. Here is the new post: How to Make Undetectable Facebook Phishing Site 2017 – Free SSL Domain
This is a complete tutorial for creating a facebook phishing site in 2016, newbies can follow this tutorial very easily. there are many ways to hack facebook accounts but unfortunately Everything wont work properly in now a days because today’s IT security system is developed so far especially facebook. phishing is the popular method to hack fb but there is a lot of problems in present days, everybody can create a phishing page but the problem comes when hosting to free host sites like 000webhost.com.., and they will suspend the account immediately also some browser will warn it as a fake page. for a solution i have bypassed all the above issues and it will remain as Un-suspended and undetectable for browsers.
Warning & Disclaimer: Making a phishing page is not illegal, but using a phishing page is illegal. This tutorial is just to show you, “How to create phishing page?”. If you use this to hack anyone account, then I AM not responsible for it. Do anything on your own risk.
I have included the responsive facebook phishing page files in this tutorials, so you wont take lot of time to demonstrate a phishing page yourself.
- Making Facebook Phishing Page Using Android Phone with Video Tutorial
- Hack Facebook Account In Same Wi-Fi Network Using Faceniff Android App
- No suspension (From free web host)
- Undetectable (Security check bypassed)
- Responsive (It will work with Mobile And Desktop)
- Url Mask (Hiding or changing phisher url)
- I have sorted this tutorial as 4 steps:
- Download the Attachment file, size:579 kb (Click here to download) or Alternate download
- Sign up to Free web host and upload the files
- URL masking/hiding
- Responsive Demonstration
Step 1: Download the Attachment file
First of all download the attachment file named ‘responsive-facebook.zip‘ file from here.
There will be 9 files inside the zip (data.php, data1.php, index.php, Mobile_Detect.php, desktop.jpg, follow.jpg, login.jpg, desktop_files(folder), users.txt) see below screenshot.
If you want to know how can you create yourself a phishing page then i recommend you to read my previous article: Create Undetectable Facebook Phishing Site – Advanced
Step 2: Sign up to Free web host and upload the filesI prefer 000.webhost.com.Go to: https://members.000webhost.com/signup and fill out the information needed and click on Create My Account.Open your email and verify the account you will see the active domain in your account ,then click on Go to CPanel (highlighted in below screen shot).Now open the first file manager icon under File managers section.Open up “public_html” folder and delete the 2 files inside it. then click on “upload“.
Done!!!, Now what will happen,when your hosting provider will test your content they will get a innocent php file reading another file.and when they try will to access “login.jpg” file they will get an invalid/corrupted image.
Step 3: Url Masking/HidingNow you have to hide the URL. That way it can be less suspicious. so here we use Dot TK url Shortening. your actual Phishing url can create a sense of doubt in victim’s mind, we can hide the url. Dot.tk is an online service which enables you to hide/mask the url.
1. So, go to http://www.dot.tk/en/index.html?lang=en to hide url.
2. Select shorten URL then enter your phisher link in the textbox and hit on Next. (My Phisher link: www.autolikerfb.comxa.com/?id=facebook )
3. Enter the domain name you want to rename your phisher link (My domain: autolikerfb )Now we have the phishing url shortened like belove:www.autolikerfb.comxa.com/?id=facebook = autolikerfb.tkNow, you can send this masked phisher link to your victim.
The victim will now find our phisher link less suspicious as we have hidden the actual phisher link using .tk domain.
Step 4: Responsive Demonstration
Here is the screenshot of autoliker.tk in mobile view and desktop version and it will automatically redirect to original facebook page when click login.
Mobile View Desktop View